Who we are
How we work
Find and enhance existing live ops engines to build games with strategic partners quicker and more efficiently
Games-as-a-service focus designed to be dynamic, engaging and constantly evolving based on live KPIs
Designed with mechanics and systems that drive long term competition and engagement
Join our team
Hit Factor is looking for an Art Director to support our internal and external game development needs. A person in this role will manage internal and external 2D, 3D, UI, and UX designers while working closely with developers, game designers, producers, product managers, and the executive team with the ultimate goal of creating AAA games.
Art Director is comfortable creating game assets on their own, but also directs and provides direction to other content creators on the team.
- Support existing visual direction for the project, and communicate the vision with others.
- Own the art pipeline: direct a team of artists, provide notes and production suggestions.
- Create sketches, concepts, 2D and 3D game assets.
- Work with the UI and UX team.
- Help to plan sprints and work closely with game design, artists, engineers, external contractors, and product managers.
- Import and test game assets in Unity.
- 4-5 years of experience working with 2D and 3D games in senior or lead roles.
- A portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Must be comfortable creating 2D and 3D game assets.
- Extensive experience with Unity and other game engines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great understanding of current game industry trends.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical mindset.
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong Animation skills.
- Experience creating and modifying shaders via nodes or HLSL.
- Experience creating and modifying particle effects.
- Basic understanding of C#.
- Some experience with Illustrator or other vector tools.
If you do not have a Gmail account, you will not be able to complete this application form. If you do not have a Gmail account, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com and include “Art Director” in the subject line.